KOSA Packages are shipped with delivery confirmation.
Orders ship out of our warehouse in Texas within 2 business days.
We use FEDEX for the all shipments including International orders. Packages sent to a PO BOX and APO addresses will be sent by USPS.
KOSA Professionals can accept your return within the first 30 days for a store credit. Product must be unused and in its original packaging. To initiate a return, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, we ship worldwide. Please note that custom and tariffs fees may apply depending on your home country. Your KOSA Styler ships from the United States.
The delivery company may make a further delivery attempts at the delivery address. If you have missed your delivery and require further assistance please contact us at email@example.com
KOSA PRO is based in Texas so all prices on our website are shown in US Dollars. The charge conversion from USD to your local currency is handled by your financial institution at the time you submit your online order.
Please use a cardboard box to ship your return and include your RMA from customer service inside the package. Do not use manila envelopes, USPS envelopes, or any kind of shipping envelope to mail your return. Fill up any excess space in your package using packing peanuts/bubble wrap to ensure that your item is not damaged while in transit to KOSA Professionals. Items that are returned damaged due to poor packaging will not be eligible for a store credit.
KOSA Professionals manufacturer’s warranty is effective only if you have valid receipt from an authorized retailer or our website Kosaprofessionals.com. THE WARRANTY IS NOT EFFECTIVE IF THE KOSA PROFESSIONALS TOOL WAS PURCHASED FROM ANY SOURCE NOT LISTED ABOVE, INCLUDING ANY INTERNET RESELLER OR AUCTION SITE.
The warranty for all KOSA Straighteners, wands, and dryers, is valid for the first year (12 months) from the date of purchase. The duration of the warranty begins at the time of purchase, not at the time of the tool’s first use. Hair care products as well as hair accessories such as brushes, clips, combs, etc., do not come with a warranty.
This 1 Year Warranty does not apply to any defect in the products arising from:
-Normal wear and tear, such as shorts in the power supply cord/plug, excessive product build-up on the plates, scratched or damaged plates (in case of styling irons), damage due to accident, misuse/abuse such as: dropping (broken housing, broken hinges, loose plates, rattling noise, etc), wrong voltage supply (including use of the tool in a country other than where it was intended to be used), or neglect in safety precautions or regular maintenance; or any tampering or modifications such as repair or attempted repair by unauthorized person, or use of unauthorized attachments.
-Accidental damage caused by misuse or negligence by you or a third party.
Damage caused by abnormal storage or working conditions.
-Any damage resulting in broken components (heating elements, cracked or chipped plates, burnt cords, exposed wires, etc.)
-Failing to operate or use the products in accordance with the user instructions.
-Damage caused by the use of products under the incorrect voltage conditions and/or damage caused by the use of a converter.
-Any alteration or repair by you or by a third party.
-Theft or loss.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A CLAIM?
If a product fails to operate properly under normal use because of a covered defect and it is WITHIN the Warranty Period, then please (1) contact KOSA PROFESSIONALS at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number and return instructions, (2) return the defective product with a shipping, handling and replacement fee of $35.00 (SHR Fee).
The SHR Fee must be paid in the form of money order or check drawn on a US bank account and made payable to KOSA Professionals (PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH). We WILL NOT process any returns without a Return Authorization Number or the SHR Fee. We are not responsible for products lost or damaged in transit.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF WE CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM OR EXCLUDE IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEN TO THE EXTENT POSSIBLE ANY CLAIMS UNDER SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL EXPIRE ON EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD. WE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE, AND WE WILL NOT PAY, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES FOR THE BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITIES FOR YOUR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR FOR ANY OTHER INCONVENIENCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL EXPENSE.
To begin the process, please email your order details along with a short description of the problem to email@example.com
Your satisfaction is our number one priority and concern. To reach a customer care representative, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is imperative that your professional tool is utilized correctly to ensure satisfaction.
· You will need the following items in addition to your flat iron: Professional grade blow-dryer, heat protectant spray or serum, round brush (preferred) or paddle brush, comb, scalp scrub, shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner
· Remove all dirt from your by shampooing the hair twice through. We suggest using a clarifying, moisturizing shampoo for this step. For a salon experience we suggest also using a scalp scrub in between shampoos.
· Condition your hair using a moisture-rich conditioner with smoothing properties. Lather the conditioner in well, and then rinse until the water runs clear. Detangle hair during this step from tips to roots (if necessary).
· Apply a deep conditioning treatment for 20-40 minutes. Let the hair sit under a shower cap allowing the steam to open the cuticles of the hair to absorb moisture effective. Rinse hair thoroughly (this step is optional but makes a difference in outcome).
· Blow out your hair using a professional grade blow-dryer and round brush. Divide hair into 4 quadrants and blow dry each quadrant at a time, using small sections. The objective to get your hair as straight as possible before you start using the flatiron, so the flatiron doesn't have to do as much work. Doing so prevents heat damage. If your blow dryer has a pick attachment, feel free to use it during this step. Ensure hair is fully dry before moving forward with next steps.
· Add a small amount of thermal protectant spray or serum. Use a small amount (about a pea size) of the serum and rub into your hands first, and then apply it to your hair.
· Divide your hair into large sections. Clip back most of your hair so it doesn't get in the way while you're using the flatiron. Try clipping up both sides, as well as the top and the back. Only work with 1 section at a time. Pull out a 1⁄4 inch layer to flat iron at a time. On 1 side of the head, pull out the very bottom part of your hair. Use a comb or clip to make a line across the bottom so you get an even layer. Create a very thin layer of hair, so you only need to run the flatiron over it once.
· Close the flat iron over your hair as close to the head as possible. Gently pull the iron down over your hair at a medium pace. Don't yank it through, but don't go so slow that you burn your hair. Run the iron all the way to the tips performing the comb-chase method. Set your flat iron to 300–400 °F (149–204 °C). Give your hair 1 pass only to avoid heat damage. Place a rat tail comb beneath the flat iron as you run it down the length of the hair to get it super straight with 1 pass.
· Move up the section. As you finish each layer, move up a layer in the section. Iron each layer, and then let it join the other hair at the bottom. Keep going up until you've done all the hair in that section.
· Flatiron the rest of your hair, moving section by section, use the flat iron over all the hair Don't forget to go layer by layer, so you're only working on a small amount of hair at once.
· Use all the steps in “How can I achieve a “blow out” or “silk press” ?
· Using flat iron, gently clamp the hair about two inches from your scalp and twist the flat iron away from your head so that the plates are parallel to the ground.
· Wrap the hair around the body of the flat iron, holding the end in your hand. Our swivel cord makes this easy to achieve.
· Slide the iron slowly down the hair all the way through the end.
· Repeat these steps with one-inch sections until all your hair has been curled.
· Generously mist your hair with a lightweight, flexible-hold hair spray if desired to maintain integrity of curls throughout the day.
· To achieve luxurious waves, lightly brush out curls.
KOSA Professionals hot tools are designed to work efficiently on any hair type while providing technology to preserve the integrity of each hair strand with ease.
· Always use a professional-grade heat protectant
· Never style on wet or damp hair to avoid permanent damage of hair structure
· Refrain from using the hottest setting when styling natural hair. Most textures only need heat setting between 350-400 degrees.
· Refrain from applying hair spray until after style is complete. Applying spray before using hot tools can cause excessive breakage.
· Avoid multiple passes on same section of hair. Use blow dryer to get hair as straight as possible before applying flat iron.
KOSA Professional stylers are designed to preserve the integrity of each hair strand and allow curly hair to revert to its natural state once washed. However, misuse and overuse can cause minor alterations in hair pattern. This will only happen if the individual styling hair is not adhering to our suggested protocols of use for extended periods of time. When using hot tools, we always recommend deep conditioning treatments during wash to restore any moisture that may be lost from misuse and overuse.
· Always use small sections of hair
· Use the appropriate heat setting for your hair
· Your styler can also create beautiful beach wave, bouncy curls, and more! Our stylers were made to explore multiple looks.
· Avoid stopping or holding iron in one place for too long, move quickly with each pass.
· Avoid re-styling, brushing, or manipulating hot curls or waves. Once styled, allow hair strands to cool before attempting to re-style.
· 1” styler- This item is designed for fine to mid-course hair and excellent and ensuring roots are always bone straight, eliminating frizz! This item is also designed to create various beach waves and bouncy curls. However, it is suggested to always have a 1.75” styler in your collection to create “get up and go” styles. SHOP 1" STYLER
· 1.75” styler- This item is designed for mid-course to course long hair to cut styling time in-half! However, it is suggested to always have a 1” styler in your collection to help with edges. SHOP 1.75" STYLER
Dust and hair product build up can accumulate on your styler over time. This is completely normal. It is important to clean your tool periodically using alcohol on a cool iron. You may also use a damp towel while warm to clean hot tool more quickly.